Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Soy Milk ≠ Heavy Cream - Last episode of the cupcake trillogy



And I know what you are thinking, "What idiot would ever think it does?" *Raises hand and jumps up and down wearing dunce cap*

I just must have lost my mind temporarily. But I only have 1/2 and 1/2 and need it for coffee so I was thinking chai tea, chai tea. What do I like with chai tea? Ooooooh I know, vanilla soy milk. Wrong answer. 2 sticks of butter, vanilla bean paste, cinnamon, cloves, soy milk and powdered sugar does not make frosting. Not with any decent consistency. It tasted pretty good but I'll let you be the judge on whether or not you think the frosting will hold up long enough to have them for snack. It is my intern's 30th birthday and we will be partying even if the frosting drips down our elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment