Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Plan to Document the Murder & Mayhem

So many friends on facebook have made comments about my obsessive posting of my adventures in cooking that I decided it was time to try my hand at creating a place devoted to my epicurean therapy. I cook because it helps me to relax and feel good about myself. The accomplishments I make in the kitchen make me feel creative. I can express myself there. When I cook I can try new things with little fear of failure. I'm expanding my skills and my pants size simultaneously!

This is the place where I will discuss the recipes I undertake and the stories behind why I am making them. Often the focus of my dish is the person I am making it for. I often cook to express my feelings. If I love you, I will cook for you. If you inspire me, I will cook for you. If you are unwell (body or spirit), I will cook for you. Not because you need me to but because I need to show you how I feel about you. It's my personal epicurean therapy. You, are my victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment